Saturday, July 21, 2012

CAMERON HIGHLAND TRIP :3days 2 nite


Went on a vacation with my hubby and his friends to Cameron Highland and had a very wonderful experience. I do honestly enjoy the trip a lot. The weather is extremely cooling and the sunshine there, does not burn…. It felt like summer but with a much cooling weather. (I guess that how summer like)

I seriously would like to give credit on the BOH tea park. Besides, with amazing view and extremely stress-free environment the air there is seriously refreshing. Moreover up at the end of the BOH tea park, there a restaurant built; where you can enjoy their fresh made bread, cake, pie and taste the various type of fresh BOH tea.  You seriously must not miss it. I can assure you, the BOH tea park will seriously WOW you, LOL. That how I response when I step foot there. Imagine with bright green view of tea surrounding you, cooling air, peaceful environment and you are there enjoying this delicious made bread and enjoying this warming BOH tea…. Wooooo …. (THUMB UP ). Although the condition on top of the hill is tempting but the road path climbing to the BOH Tea restaurant is indeed narrow…. is like 2 in 1 road path …. It would definitely be a headache to the driver if they met cases where there 5 vehicle going down and another 5 vehicle going up.

Besides that, the vegetable there is very cheap and freshJ, especially the corn is surprisingly sweet! We also enter the bee farm, but dual to the fact I’m too afraid to meet the bees… I didn’t stay there for too long. However, I am very interested to participate in their challenges in the bee maze. It is stated to pay the enter fee for adult its RM5 and children RM3. Sadly during my visit to the bee farm, the person in charge of the bees maze fall sick, so I didn’t get the chance to take the challenge. Before we call it a day, we visited the rose farm with enter fees RM5 for adult and RM 3 for child. I do personally think it worth the price, since the farm do filled with all sort of blossom roses and many other types of flower, inside the farm there this blue color type of plant which is hanging on ceiling, the blue color plant looks very unique and attractive, it’s quite animated view. Special plant indeed :3 on our way back, we visited the market above the rose farm and my dear, bought me these beautiful roses. Very affordable, the roses still very amateur and needed a few more days care to blossom, there all sort of color u just have to pick it …. The price of the roses is around RM5 for nearly 10 roses…and my dear bought me RM50 roses with RM40 of red roses + decoration and another RM5 of pink + white roses ( very pinkylish) and another RM5 of bright red roses ( my favorite). 

Lastly on the 3rd a.k.a last day of my Cameron highland trip we went to  shop after shop to buy souvenir back home corns, strawberry, cherry tomato, keychain etc. driving back with the new design highway back to KL, we stop by Ipoh for their famous “ yim Gok Gai’ ( in Cantonese) and their famous “Ngar choy gai” I’m not sure about this one, maybe we visited the wrong shop but I tasted the (ngar choy gai ) tasted normal to me, in fact if compare to my hometown, I actually much prefer my hometown ngar choy gai… guess difference people have difference preferences I suppose…

And there you go… 3 days 2 night trips for Cameron. Oh yeah I would also like to advice you guys to be wise to choose the restaurant for dining, it’s better to asked the price before you start ordering your meal, cause we did met a “black shop “ who actually printed a difference price from their menu stated price. But I do strongly recommend to visit this restaurant call “ OK Tuck “ because the menu there is cheap yet tasty … we order 4 difference dishes ( soup, vegetable + 2 meat – goat and chicken) 4 plant  of rice and they charge within RM50 ( a worthy dining restaurant to us )

So all and all I may describe my experience in Cameron Highland to be relaxing. If you ask me, whether I will visit C.H. again. My answer would be “ YES” especially at the BOH tea park, that one seriously my favorite   of all the other places…. I guess C.H is more of the relaxing area, nature inspiration than an entertainment vacation spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment