Friday, December 21, 2012

WoW 22 0.o

had just turn 22th 2 days ago.
and this year celebration was the BOOM !
from family to love one to my beloved friends. I thanks you guys deeply for the sincere blessing
especially seeing what you guys did for me. seriously. Priceless!
there so much highlight to share this year yet one of the best most gift were

the moment when my love arrived at the airport of Labuan. I'm touched; though I had dream for this for many months but never have I thought it would really be fulfill. I do nearly cry when I see him walking out from the arrival gate. seriously priceless.

I love you my love. thanks so much for always giving me the best of you :D
Labels
Another best most gift were

the moment I walk in this dark room and saw this " Dear hui ee happy birthday sign"- a cake on the table written "hui ee" and turning to my left i saw this mini christmas tree standing there with a birthday blessing card written " happy birthday" on a teddy bear surprise box. my godness ! I'm speechless due to shock of the blessing received from my dear(ssssssssss) made for me. You could say, in my 22 years of life :) that night was actually my first ever birthday party. I really couldn't describe to you guys how priceless this felt like to me.

thanks you so much you guys. even before the night of celebration this pass 2.5 years; you guys seriously had made my days :D made my life glow brighter. thanks you you all I seriously couldn;t be more thankful to bump into you all. you all are just priceless ! pure priceless LOL

and lastly another best most gift were

Received this heart warming call from my dear family wishing me "happy birthday" Mom and Bros and Papa thanks :D and what surprise me most was hearing the PMR result of my dear bro, I was seriously shock knowing him not doing too bad in his exam. congratulation dear bro :D please do keep up your effort and may god bless your success :D just when I thought everything was over, today i just received this package from my family with this mini printed birthday card made specially by my little bro and sign by my sweet lovely mom. Knowing he no longer get angry with me >.0 .... just thanks god :D


thanks you so much for making me apart of this family; although there are times i seriously go >_< but deep down i always felt <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
so basically i could conclude my 21st going 22nd was a serious BLAST and definitely PRICELESS !
thanks all and I from the bottom of my heart
thanks you all for fulfilling my long desire dream/ wish

<3 all="all" love="love" much="much" nbsp="nbsp" p="p" you="you">


No comments:

Post a Comment