Friday, January 4, 2013

Glamorous Night


I think these picture was taken 2 years ago ;p lol .... I actually wanted to group it to something memorable for a long time and honestly I had tried a few times grouping these picture to make it something memorable, but many times i tried I failed and so there were left undone till NOW bwahahaha ... though it came in a litte late but still hope these picture do give you guys some flash back. I do missed the same old moment. shall we do it again next time ? hope we will take more, before we move on with our life. honestly I enjoyed my time with you all, for everything . the consideration, laughter, pissed off moment which bring us closer and many more. All these had definitely make 3 years in UMS memorable and my life wouldn't be complete if I hadn't have you guys fooling around in my life. Thanks MY DEARSSSSSS

SERIOUS MUST KEEP CONTACT YOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment